The Coopers Beer kit is known as the number one home brewing kit around the world. The Coopers home brewing kit offers a new way to home brew your beer which is much easier than the traditional methods.
The Coopers Brewery is known as one of the most respected suppliers of home brewing equipment across the globe and is also one of the largest producers of home brew ingredients and equipment in the world.
These kits are designed to provide the prefect starting place for new home brewers across the world as they offer a simple way to home brew but still produces a really good brew.
The Coopers Microbrewery kit offers you everything you will need to get your very own brew on the go.
The Equipment which is included in the kit is as followed:
- 1, Plastic 30 litter fermenter with lid (and o ring), makes 23 litters (6 Gallons)
- 1, Hydrometer
- 1, Sediment Reducer
- 1, Plastic Spoon
- 1, “Little Bottler” tube and bottling valve
- 1, Tap
- 1, Airlock
- 1, Airlock grommet
- 1, Thermometer
- 30, 740ml PET bottles and caps
- 1, Instruction booklet
- 1, Instructional DVD
- 1, 1.7kg Coopers Lager Beer Kit Concentrate with yeast
- 1, 1 kg Coopers Brewing Sugar
- 1, Bag of Carbonation drops
Once you have received your home brewing kit there is only four simple steps that you will need to follow (Not including cleaning)
- Step 1 – MIX
- Mix the beer kit concentrate, sugar and warm water
- Step 2 – BREW
- Add the yeast and ferment for 7 days.
- Step 3 – BOTTLING
- Bottle the brew, add carbonation drops, then store until ready
- Step 4 – ENJOY!
If you're looking to get into home brewing then this is kit is probably prefect for you. It offers everything you will need start with and easy to read instructions to get your first beer brewing.
There isn't really any other company which can offer the same quality at the same price as this kit. If you're interested in more about on this home brewingthen follow the link below.